- Your use of site content
- 1.1 All images, icons, text and other content on the Website (“Content”), as well its look and feel, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You are not granted any licence to use the Content or any LexSolutions trademarks other than to view it.
- 1.2 Unless allowed by law, you shall not copy, republish, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer any part of the Website or any of the Content.
- 1.4 You shall not:
- misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking);
- resell or make commercial use of the Website or its Content;
- frame or use any framing techniques to enclose the Website or any part of it;
- take any action that in our sole discretion places an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on servers or other infrastructure we use; or
- Your access to the website
- 2.1. While we try to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Your privacy and use of our cookies
- Links to and from other websites
- 4.1. Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 4.2. If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do
not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo or other Content;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that LexSolutions is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with LexSolutions nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you (without the prior consent of the website owner); and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 4.3. LexSolutions expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 4.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- 5.1. While LexSolutions tries to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice.
- death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the other or their servants, agents or employees;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of any implied condition as to title or quiet enjoyment.
- 7.3. Subject to clauses 7.1 and 7.2, neither you nor LexSolutions shall be liable in contract, tort
(including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than
- any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, data, business, anticipated savings or cost of substitute services);
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- 7.4. Subject to clauses 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, each party’s total liability in relation to all events or series of connected events occurring under this Agreement (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to £10,000.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
Issue Date: 15 June 2021